Prodktr is a business transformation service in the capital markets, specialising in derivatives and investment operations. We can help your firm transform, optimise, and grow with a rapid and dynamic fundamental digital technology shift to your business and operating models that can help your firm reduce cost, simplify, stay relevant, and maximize disruptive commercial opportunities.
A Prodktr Transformation Roadmap service review will analyse your investment operating model services, processes and underlying systems to find a path to increased efficiency and reduced cost.
Capital Market firms have seen both disruption and opportunity in the past decade. Accelerated roadmaps, new technological breakthroughs, rapid market volatility, reshaped strategies, new regulatory requirements, pandemics and environmental, social and corporate governance are some of the drivers continuously impacting business as usual today. Prodktr can help your organisation optimise your business processes and systems for reduced cost and increased efficiency.
The service includes
- Initial assessment review of the clients Front to back Technology Operating Model
- Problem Statement
- Propose solution options and support decision making
- Cost Benefit Analysis & benchmarking
- Business Case for transformation
- Solution selection (Optimize existing, selection of new, provider or platform)
- Future operating model design
- Road Map Delivery
- Planning & Transition
- Programme Governance
- Commercial & Contractual
A Prodktr Technology Operating review will analyse your Investment Technology operating model and to find a path to increased efficiency and reduced cost. By focussing on your technology operating model and their correlations we look for opportunities to simplify, replace or upgrade to achieve reduced cost and increased efficiency.
The service includes
- Initial assessment review of firms investment technology operating model
- Technology Operating Health Assessment Review
- Propose service feature(s) upgrade, alternative providers & benefits
- Technology operating simplification including upgrades and cloud platforms
- System & service roadmap versus duration
- Vendor selection and outsourcing
- Contract / Commercial negotiation
- System integration and upgrades
Firms and large business transformation product owners need cost savings, better, faster, scalable output with new innovative features, reduced operating risk, and elimination of legacy technology.
From trading to back office processing and technology, more investment firms are turning to outsourcing to deliver value. It’s a big business, with leading global research company Gartner estimating more than £750 billion a year worldwide is spent on IT outsourcing alone.
When delivered correctly, outsourcing can have a disruptive business transformation impact and enable business to grow and scale safely, regardless of size.
The service includes
- Mapping existing business processes
- Understanding the dependencies between people, processes and systems
- Transition Management
- Outsource service provider selection
- Commercial & Contract negotiation
- Design target operating model
- Technology & Data Transition
- Parallel running with reconciliations
- Full Transition with resource augmentation and process support
The Catalyst Platform
The Catalyst platform empowers Prodktr to transition Investment Operations processes from one technology/service provider to another efficiently and safely.
There are four main functions:
- Extract: Our platform can pull data from multiple sources and store that in an integrated way. In one project we retrieved data from seven other databases in order to then push the data onwards to the target system.
- Scrub: A control check is completed to ensure all trades are included for the data point and all required fields are sourced
- Export: The conversion files are created and exported in the format outlined by the new service provider
- Control: Prior to loading the trade files a final quality control is completed to ensure all required fields are included in the right format.
For a large asset management derivatives post trade service outsourcing migration we accelerated joint conversion testing including an excess of thousands of open positions across Futures, Options, CFDs and OTCs. This outcome reduced operational risk and transition complexity for the asset manager and service provider.
- Fully loaded, Easy configurable and adaptable derivatives and investment operations transition service and technology to deliver and accelerate firms transforming derivatives and investment operations operating models
- Catalyst is configured to plug into some of the leading capital markets service and technology providers for derivatives and securities including CRD, SS&C Globeop and Calypso.
- In built data quality control checks and verification
- Provides a seamless multi source 3-way trade and position reconciliation between client, service provider and brokers.
- Event Management. Service supports all cross-asset class market events and process
- Bank Loan, CFD and Prime Broker agnostic. Pre-canned with some of the leading street brokers
- FinTech Saas service cloud model and next day client installation and delivery. Supported and used by Prodktr experienced transformation transition specialists.