Prodktr is a business transformation service in the capital markets, specialising in derivatives and investment operations. We can help your firm transform, optimise, and grow with a rapid and dynamic fundamental digital technology shift to your business and operating models that can help your firm reduce cost, simplify, stay relevant, and maximize disruptive commercial opportunities.
A Prodktr Transformation Roadmap service review will analyse your investment operating model services, processes and underlying systems to find a path to increased efficiency and reduced cost.
Capital Market firms have seen both disruption and opportunity in the past decade. Accelerated roadmaps, new technological breakthroughs, rapid market volatility, reshaped strategies, new regulatory requirements, pandemics and environmental, social and corporate governance are some of the drivers continuously impacting business as usual today. Prodktr can help your organisation optimise your business processes and systems for reduced cost and increased efficiency.
The service includes
- Initial assessment review of the clients Front to back Technology Operating Model
- Problem Statement
- Propose solution options and support decision making
- Cost Benefit Analysis & benchmarking
- Business Case for transformation
- Solution selection (Optimize existing, selection of new, provider or platform)
- Future operating model design
- Road Map Delivery
- Planning & Transition
- Programme Governance
- Commercial & Contractual
A Prodktr Technology Operating review will analyse your Investment Technology operating model and to find a path to increased efficiency and reduced cost. By focussing on your technology operating model and their correlations we look for opportunities to simplify, replace or upgrade to achieve reduced cost and increased efficiency.
The service includes
- Initial assessment review of firms investment technology operating model
- Technology Operating Health Assessment Review
- Propose service feature(s) upgrade, alternative providers & benefits
- Technology operating simplification including upgrades and cloud platforms
- System & service roadmap versus duration
- Vendor selection and outsourcing
- Contract / Commercial negotiation
- System integration and upgrades
Firms and large business transformation product owners need cost savings, better, faster, scalable output with new innovative features, reduced operating risk, and elimination of legacy technology.
From trading to back office processing and technology, more investment firms are turning to outsourcing to deliver value. It’s a big business, with leading global research company Gartner estimating more than £750 billion a year worldwide is spent on IT outsourcing alone.
When delivered correctly, outsourcing can have a disruptive business transformation impact and enable business to grow and scale safely, regardless of size.
The service includes
- Mapping existing business processes
- Understanding the dependencies between people, processes and systems
- Transition Management
- Outsource service provider selection
- Commercial & Contract negotiation
- Design target operating model
- Technology & Data Transition
- Parallel running with reconciliations
- Full Transition with resource augmentation and process support
The ProdktrSegue managed service empowers firms to migrate Trading, Operations and Accounting data from one service provider to another efficiently and safely.
ProdktrSegue has been designed and built by our own migration experts, with the objective of providing a scalable and technology-driven managed service for firms completing investment migration activities.
The migration service capability includes fund and security master, migration of positions, and transaction data while supporting lifecycle management for Trading, Middle Office and Investment and Fund Accounting Operations.
For a large asset management derivatives post trade service outsourcing migration we accelerated joint conversion testing including an excess of thousands of open positions across Futures, Options, CFDs and OTCs. This outcome reduced operational risk and transition complexity for the asset manager and service provider.